The second transnational meeting of the Erasmus+ project “Trans-flipping the Classroom in an Inclusive Learning Community”, coordinated by IES La Puebla de Vícar (Spain), has taken place at Vicar (Spain). We spent productive days:
- Evaluation received and suggestions made by the Spanish National Agency.
- Platform presentation.
- Practical training on the “transflipping the classroom forum”: Our Lithuanian friends will start a forum debate on flipped classroom and the partners will participate “Live” The main topic will be how we intend to address the flipped classroom method in preparation for the project upcoming job- shadowing activities.
- Re-scheduling of the mobilities that have been postponed due to the pandemic (Germany, Romania...)
- Next project steps and tasks: Registration of students.
- Re-scheduling of the Transnational meeting in Czech Republic.